Rainbow Mobile hosts a variety of events and educational opportunities--all celebrating our LGBTQ+ community. Our unique events are created around, and built upon, the interests of our community to provide something for everyone.
Come learn & celebrate with us!
- Jun 01, 7:00 AM – Jun 30, 12:00 PMBe VISIBLE campaignWe are once again asking businesses in Mobile & Baldwin County to participate in our Be Visible Campaign and to show their support by displaying a rainbow flag in a visible location at their business.
- Jun 01, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 4:00 PMHome PRIDE contest - Rainbow MobileRainbow Mobile's 2nd Annual Home Pride Contest 2021! Decorate the outside of your home with your most creative pride designs and vote for your favorites throughout the month of June. Simply go to : https://pollunit.com/polls/rfl61-bnirtwrlh0cje1bq to upload your photo or to vote on your favorites
- Jun 01, 7:00 PM – Jun 30, 11:00 PMWhat PRIDE Means to MeBecause we are all unique individuals, Pride can mean something different to each of us. That’s why we are asking our community to share a video or short story of their definition of PRIDE on Rainbow Mobile’s facebook page to share with the broader community.
- Jun 24, 8:00 PM – 10:30 PMMobile, 5460 Old Shell Rd, Mobile, AL 36608, USACalling all musicians, poets, and other LGBTQ creatives—we invite you to come share your original work at a Pride-themed open mic on June 24th. And if you don't have anything to share, come support those who do! It's an opportunity to meet local LGBTQ artists and enjoy their work.
- Jun 27, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMLangan (Municipal) Park, 4901 Zeigler Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, USAJoin us at Langan Park for a pride celebration for the whole family! Bring your picnic blankets and a packed lunch and wear your favorite pride gear. We will have live music, booths, sidewalk chalk, free mini flags and stickers, and much more! More details to come!