Every year in June, people around the world celebrate diversity, inclusion and the LGBTQ+ community by celebrating PRIDE month.
For us at Rainbow Mobile, celebrating Pride means promoting self-affirmation, dignity and equal rights for all.
It’s a time for people from all walks of life to stop and reflect on what it means to be truly accepting and accepted... and to recognize that we are all in this together!
Celebrating PRIDE 2021
- Jun 01, 7:00 AM – Jun 30, 12:00 PMBe VISIBLE campaignWe are once again asking businesses in Mobile & Baldwin County to participate in our Be Visible Campaign and to show their support by displaying a rainbow flag in a visible location at their business.
- Jun 01, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 4:00 PMHome PRIDE contest - Rainbow MobileRainbow Mobile's 2nd Annual Home Pride Contest 2021! Decorate the outside of your home with your most creative pride designs and vote for your favorites throughout the month of June. Simply go to : https://pollunit.com/polls/rfl61-bnirtwrlh0cje1bq to upload your photo or to vote on your favorites
- Jun 27, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMLangan (Municipal) Park, 4901 Zeigler Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, USAJoin us at Langan Park for a pride celebration for the whole family! Bring your picnic blankets and a packed lunch and wear your favorite pride gear. We will have live music, booths, sidewalk chalk, free mini flags and stickers, and much more! More details to come!
- Jun 11, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMDowntown Mobile, 110 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, USApresented by Mobile Arts Council and the City of Mobile. Join Rainbow Mobile, Prism UNITED and other community organizations in downtown Mobile from 5pm –9pm to celebrate PRIDE, Mobile style!
- Rainbow Mobile's "Be VISIBLE" Campaign - PRIDE 2021Jun 01, 12:00 AM – Jun 30, 11:00 PMBe VISIBLE - Pride 2021We are once again asking businesses in Mobile & Baldwin County to participate in our Be Visible Campaign and to show their support by displaying a rainbow flag in a visible location at their business. More info go to https://www.lovewillwin.org/be-visible-campaign
One of our goals at Rainbow Mobile is to help everyone live lives they can be proud of, no matter who they are or who they love. We know that embracing diversity doesn’t just help us celebrate different types of people, it also helps bring people closer together – creating a peaceful, positive effect on our community. That’s why Rainbow Mobile has planned the following events centered around visibility and positivity and have provided opportunities for Mobile and Baldwin Counties to celebrate the diversity that brings us all together.
We hope you will join us, Happy PRIDE!!!